This is the story of four bloggers who in an attempt to banish the January blues created the ultimate Bloggers Night In!
An aparthotel in London
Barracked in a brand new Supercity
Greeted with modern furniture and original works of art on arrival in the reception area. Hopes were high for the apartment.
Luxury serviced apartment London
The excited bloggers were surrounded by luxurious mod cons and comfort in the stylishly furnished suite in Chancery Lane. From touch sensitive light switches, automatic roller blinds to their own smartphone to use as they saw fit.
An afternoon of non stop chatter began and became a mammoth 10 hours! With momentary pauses only for swigs of the fizzy stuff or devouring the tasty morsels kindly left in their welcome hamper.
Unfortunately whatever uttered within the walls of The Chronicle stays within The Chronicle. But we can give you a sneak peek into some revelations during their stay.
Let me introduce you to the stars of the evening and their secrets…
Drink and Blog
Is this how Emma from Adventures of a London Kiwi writes her brilliant blog posts?
- Find an extremely comfortable sofa with beautifully co-ordinated cushions.
- Recline, balancing your laptop on your knees and ferociously type with one hand whilst glugging large mouthfuls of red vino with another. Resulting in some hilariously honest posts.
- Ensure the 32’’ LED TV with Sky package (including sports and movies) is not too far in case the mind yearns for a rest from blog post creation.
Ever wondered how Binny from Binny’s Food and Travel Diaries juggles her freelance workload?
- To build your own social media manager empire copious amounts of quiet time are needed.
- Cocoon yourself in a luxuriously furnished en-suite bedroom with mod cons like the award winning ‘Ruark’ deluxe Bluetooth radio. Handy when you need to know weather conditions or listen to MAGIC FM.
- Purchase a book on why ‘Being a Princess is Exhausting’. Relax on 300 thread count linen and recite every last word.
P.S. did anyone else know she was a Princess?
Shikha from Why Waste Annual Leave astounds many on how she travels as much as she does, whilst being a kick-ass GP and blogger.
- Working shift patterns can cause havoc with your timing, so multitasking is key in the morning.
- Swish bathrooms with deep baths, showers, plush fluffy towels and quality Gilchrist Soames bathroom toiletries helps tremendously with the routine.
Thank god she’s a GP and not a dentist, right?
Be a Domestic Goddess
Then there is the Pixie, who masters the domestic goddess art form (in her own way). The ladies were treated to her expert ordering of Deliveroo.
The Chronicle is located between the diamond and jewellery district of Hatton Garden and the vibrant shopping and restaurant area of Covent Garden. With a plethora of mouth-watering options to choose from, the Sri Lankan favourite Hoppers won!
In record time for dessert, a delicious apple crumble tart and ridiculously tasty custard were whipped up too.
The Pixie’s Tips:
- When you’re being the hostess with the mostess a fully furnished and fully equipped kitchen is a godsend.
- Marks and Spencer will always be her best friend.
Let’s hope she doesn’t plan to enter Masterchef anytime soon.
The Chronicle Supercity Aparthotel proved to be the perfect choice to escape from their everyday stresses of life. Combined with the super convenient location it’s a great base to explore London too. With the best of apartment living and hotel service who knows there could be a sequel: Bloggers Night In 2!
Nightly rates start at £185 for studio suites and a 2 bed suite starts at £350. for the latest prices and availability check here.
Disclaimer: Our overnight stay was complimentary at The Chronicle, however, all views, opinions and photos are my own and remain a trademark of the Curious Pixie.
PIN FOR LATER
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links whereby I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps with the costs of running my blog so I can keep my content free for you. Thanks as always for your support! See my disclosure policy here.